Areca Capital Sdn Bhd is a fund manager licensed by the Securities Commission Malaysia. In line with our expansion plan, we would like to invite highly motivated and suitably qualified individuals who want to share the challenge of growing with us to join us as:
• Overall responsible for the preparation of month-end and year-end financial reports and returns of the company, funds and client accounts, including cash flows and portfolio valuations;
• Monitoring and reviewing work of team members to ensure timely and accurate submission of accounts, reports and returns to the management, board and authorities;
• Liaison with trustees, custodians and other external parties;
- Degree or professional qualification in accounting, finance or equivalent
- At least 3 years working experience in a related field.
Finance and Operations
Senior Executives / Executives
• Processing unit-holders’ transactions, investment portfolios, trade settlements and daily funds’ portfolio valuations, including performing data entries and preparing related reports;
• Preparing daily, monthly and ad-hoc reports and reconciliations on timely basis;
• Liaison with sales personnel, trustees and custodians;
- Diploma, degree or professional qualification in accounting, finance or business administration or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal and a good team player
- Ability to handle full set of accounts will be an added advantage.
Human Resources and Administration
Assistant Manager/Senior Executives
• Responsible for the overall human resource functions including payroll processing, recruitment, staffing, training and development and performance monitoring;
• Liaison with relevant regulatory bodies, including submission of statutory reporting and contributions;
• Overall in-charge of general office administration matters, including coordinating administrative matters relating to all branches;
- Diploma or degree in human resource management or equivalent
- At least 2 years of related working experience with good working knowledge of HR practices and related industrial relation and labour law legislations
- Excellent interpersonal and human management skills.
• Responsible for conducting investment research and credit analysis, including analyzing financial statements and making recommendation on creditworthiness of fixed income/equity instruments and preparing credit papers for committee’s approval;
• Monitoring risk profiles of investment portfolios, reviewing macro-economic indicators and financial market developments;
- Degree or professional qualification in economics, finance, accountancy, banking or equivalent
- At least 1 year working experience in a related field
- Command strong analytical and report writing skills
Senior executives / assistant managers / managers – investment advisory and sales
Responsible for generating sales, providing excellent portfolio and investment advisory services to existing clientele and creating and maintaining relationships with prospective clients.
- Diploma/degree/professional qualification in accounting, finance, economics or related disciplines;
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the financial services industry with good contacts for sales growth
- People and results oriented
Head of Sales
Responsible for growth of business, developing and implementing sales strategies, leading and managing sales team, overseeing recruitment and training of sales personnel.
- Diploma/degree/professional qualification in marketing, economics or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years of working experience in sales management, training and recruitment role in the financial services industry. Good contacts for sales growth is an added advantage
For all positions, proficiences in English Language, both written and spoken, and computer skills are a pre-requisite.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications with detailed resume and position applied to:
The Human Resource Department
ARECA CAPITAL SDN BHD
107, Blok B, Pusat Dagangan Phileo Damansara 1
No. 9, Jalan 16/11, Off Jalan Damansara
46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
or email : firstname.lastname@example.org