Areca Capital is a licensed fund manager that focuses on managing assets for our high-net-worth and affluent market investors. In line with our expansion plan, we would like to invite highly motivated and suitably qualified individuals who want to share the challenge of growing with Areca Capital to join us as:
Responsible for conducting investment research and credit analysis, including analyzing financial statements and making recommendation on creditworthiness of fixed income/equity instruments. Job scope also involved monitoring risk profiles of investment portfolios, reviewing macro-economic indicators and financial market developments.
- Minimum a degree or professional qualification in economics, finance, accountancy, banking or equivalent;
- At least 1 year working experience in a related field;
- Possess strong analytical and report writing skills
Senior executives / assistant managers / managers – investment advisory and sales
Responsible for generating sales, providing excellent portfolio and investment advisory services to existing clientele and creating and maintaining relationships with prospective clients.
- Diploma/degree/professional qualification in accounting, finance, economics or related disciplines;
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the financial services industry with good contacts for sales growth
- People and results oriented
Head of Sales
Responsible for growth of business, developing and implementing sales strategies, leading and managing sales team, overseeing recruitment and training of sales personnel.
- Diploma/degree/professional qualification in marketing, economics or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years of working experience in sales management, training and recruitment role in the financial services industry. Good contacts for sales growth is an added advantage
Candidates for the above positions must have good command in written and spoken English and strong interpersonal skills.
You are invited to submit your application with detailed resume stating current and expected salaries, contact numbers, recent photograph and position applied to:
The Human Resource Department
ARECA CAPITAL SDN BHD
107, Blok B, Pusat Dagangan Phileo Damansara 1
No. 9, Jalan 16/11, Off Jalan Damansara
46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.